Monday, February 21, 2011

The Frustration of Indecision

I'm not a very decisive person. Well... that's not entirely true. OK. Maybe it is. (See, I can't decide whether or not I'm decisive.) Lately the decisions have centered around food. When you only have 5 weeks left of pregnancy, food is key. My problem is nothing ever sounds good until the moment it sounds good. Prime example... my desperate need for Cinnamon Toast Crunch after seeing a commercial for it.

So why is this so frustrating? Well because planning meals is something I would like to do and can't. And when my husband asks me things like, "Hey. What would you like for dinner?" I can't answer. Poor husband. Along with working full time, putting up with a hormonal, pregnant wife and a pre-pubescent 11 year old daughter, now he has to make all of the food decisions. Sigh... Thankfully I have a WONDERFUL husband and thankfully he still loves me!

Now what will dinner be tonight? Well, he called and asked, I had no ideas, so he decided to bring home some Cheeseburger in Paradise. I think that'll work just fine!

3 comments:

  1. Laura, You're pregnant, and unexpectedly pregnant too! You have a right to be indecisive, frustrated, excited, etc. You're doing absolutely wonderfully. I am hoping to get by at some point this week or next to drop your gift by. Jack is one very lucky boy!!!! He has wonderful parents and a terrific big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, sweet potato chips...

    Also, I am always indecisive about food, and I've only had the pregnancy excuse for 17 months total of my life.

    ReplyDelete